We are Worthing
We want photos of your lockdown heroes! We will be creating a wonderful collage exhibition in the windows of the Pavilion Theatre and we need your help.
Who's your hero?
The last year has been incredibly challenging for everyone and this is a chance to show your appreciation to someone who has impacted your life.
The last year has affected us all differently and we’ve all had our own challenges to overcome and our own people we’re grateful for. So nominate your friends, family, colleagues and anyone in the community who matters to you, we want to hear your stories.
What is #WeAreWorthing ?
Say Thank You to your pandemic hero by submitting an image of them to be part of the #WeAreWorthing project that will capture the faces and stories of the people that shaped our last year.
These images will then form an outdoor exhibition filling the windows of the iconic seafront Pavilion Theatre and celebrating the amazing people that make up our community and their stories during lockdown.
You're hero could be here! Celebrate someone who matters to you by featuring them in our outdoor exhibition at the Pavilion Theatre.
The deadline for submissions is Friday 30 April 2021 and selected submissions will be included in the exhibition at the Pavilion Theatre and online digital catalogue from late May.
How to submit your nomination
- The photographs should be front facing and of one person only.
- Nobody under the age of 18.
- No computer or mobile screengrabs, they wont be big enough to print.
- Images taken on a smart phone are great but be careful if you are transferring them from a phone to another device via email or message, and always choose the highest quality option (this is generally ‘actual size’). If below 1mb in size - it's probably too small!
- Please make sure you have permission to submit the photograph.
This is James, our Films and Campaigns Manager. Over the last year we’ve been working together letting all of your know what’s going on with WTM. He has a joke for every situation and an incredible selection of film recommendations. Thanks for making me smile over the last year James!
Where will my photo be used?
- It will form part of an online catalogue within our website.
- We may use images and quotes for social media.
- If selected, your entry will form part of an outdoor exhibition on the Pavilion Theatre and Atrium windows.
- In submitting your image and text you are giving WTM permission to use these in the exhibition, on their website and social media, for full terms and conditions click here.
The deadline for submissions is Friday 30 April 2021 and all successful submissions will be included in the exhibition at the Pavilion Theatre from late May.
More exciting exhibitions are on the way...
This outdoor exhibition will form part of WTM’s Walk A Mile project that also encapsulates an exhibition at the Worthing Museum and a walking tour around Worthing town centre. Also, we are really pleased to announce that Worthing Museum will reopen on Saturday 22 May for Saturdays and Thursday, before opening for additional days from Monday 21 June 2021.